YANGON CITY TOUR [3D, 2N]
Type of tour: Yangon City Tour
Tour Duration: 2Days 1Night
Tour Validity: October 2018 – April 2019
Destination: Yangon – Than Lyin
Package Cost: On request
DAY 01: ARRIVAL YANGON – HALF-DAY CITY SIGHTSEEING [-/-/D]
Our tour guide will meet you up at Yangon International Airport and transfer to the hotel in Yangon. The National Museum (closed on Mondays & holidays) where you can explore the history and culture of Myanmar. Then visit Bogyoke (Scott) Market (closed Mondays & holidays) which displays a huge collection of Myanmar handicraft and souvenir. Proceed to the Shwedagon in the evening to enjoy the sunset and explore the unique culture, and traditions of the local people. Then enjoy a delicious dinner at Myanmar Plaza. Overnight at the hotel in Yangon.
DAY 02: YANGON – FULL-DAY CITY SIGHTSEEING [B/-/-]
After breakfast at the hotel, commence your day trip to Than Lyin by passing through Than Lyin Bridge, which is the longest bridge in Myanmar. Along the way, visit the National Races Village where you can explore traditional and cultural exhibits of the 8 major ethnic groups of Myanmar namely Kachin, Kayah, Karen, Chin, Bamar. Mon, Rakhine, and Shan, etc. Then continue to Than Lyin and visit ancient Old Portuguese Church, built in the 18th Century and now the church is in ruin but the walls are still intact. Continue to visit Yele (the middle of the water) Pagoda of the river on a small island. Enjoy lunch at local restaurant arranged by our tour guide. Then visit Kyaik Kauk Pagoda, a famous ancient pagoda on a hillock on the way back to Yangon. Return to Yangon and enjoy at your leisure. Then, you will join the Yangon Sunset River Cruise to discover the primitive beauty along the banks as the sun gently sinks below the horizon of Yangon. Transfer back to the hotel and overnight at the hotel in Yangon. Overnight at the hotel.
- Accommodation at 4Stars hotels with twin/double sharing rooms
- Transportation for domestic travels (flight, car, boat)
- Lunches and dinners mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance/Zone fees mentioned as per the itinerary
- Meals mentioned as per the itinerary
- Visa, and International flight fees
- Personal Expenses, and tips for guide and driver
- Meals & Personal Expenses not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any other items not mentioned in the inclusion list.
- Strand Hotel or similar star rating in Yangon.