HANOI – HALONG ON BOAT – HU CHI MINH – CU CHI [5D,4N]
- Boat trip (Overnight) on Ha Long Bay – UNESCO Heritage site
- Shopping at Ben Thanh Market
DAY 01: HANOI – ARRIVAL [-/-/-]
Meet on arrival at Hanoi / Noi Bai International Airport, transfer to city center. Check-in and overnight in Hanoi. Suggested flight is VN 956 RGN-HAN 19:10-21:25, arranged by clients (If you book Viet Jet Airline and need dinner: will be charged USD 8 per pax). The distance of Noi Bai Airport – Hanoi Central: 35km a 45 minutes transfer.
DAY 02: HANOI – HALONG TOUR ON BOAT [B/L/D]
Morning: transfer to Ha Long Bay (165 km east of Hanoi), listed as a World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty. “Dragon descending to the sea” as it is known in Vietnamese, picturesque Ha Long Bay has more than 1,000 limestone islets rising from the sea, many of them containing beautiful grottoes. Noontime, you will board the boutique wooden junk to visit Ha Long Bay. While cruising through the bay, seafood lunch is served on board. Continue cruising to visit caves; islands, floating fishing village and relax on the board. Evening, enjoy movie night, board games, and squid fishing or relax at leisure. Dinner and Overnight on the boat. Breakfast at hotel, Lunch & Dinner on the cruise – Vietnamese food. The distance of Hanoi – Halong: 165km is 4-hour transfer included break time on the way.
DAY 03: HALONG – HANOI – HU CHI MINH WITH 05:30 PM FLIGHT [B/L/D]
Have breakfast on board and enjoy the peaceful morning of Halong Bay. 07.15: Cakes, fruits, tea, and coffee will be served. Continue the cruise through Halong Bay. 09.30: Check-out the cabin. Having international buffet brunch and finished at 10:30 – 11:00. Then back Ha Long pier and transfer to airport for the flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat airport, met by our representative and transfer to hotel for check-in. Dinner and overnight in Saigon. Note: Each Cruise will have some different schedule. Normal, Cruise has one of both itinerary:Itinerary 1: Tuan Chau harbor – Sung Sot Cave –Titov island; Itinerary 2: Hong Gai harbor – Vung Vieng fishing village -Thien Canh Son Cave.Dinner at Ngoc Suong Restaurant (or similar) – Vietnamese Cuisine. The distance of Halong –Hanoi: 165km is 4-hour transfer included break time on the way.DAY 04: HU CHI MINH CITY – CU CHI TUNNEL[B/L/D]
After breakfast, a one and half hour drive will take you to Cu Chi Underground Tunnel where human knowledge has been enriched by experiencing a web-like tunnel system of more than 200km in length, which used to be the shelters of guerrillas during the war against American troops. Return to Ho Chi Minh city for lunch then have a short city tour covering The Old Post Office and the People’s Committee Hall. Dinner will be served on Saigon River Cruise with show entertainment along the Saigon River at the end of the day. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh. Breakfast at hotel; Lunch at Ben Nay Restaurant – Vietnamese cuisine; Dinner on the cruise – Sailing along Saigon River. The Distance Saigon Central – Cu Chi Tunnel: 70 km 2-hour transfer; Half city tour: located in Dist 1 and takes 2 – 3 hours to cover all destination.
DAY 05: SAIGON DEPARTURE [B/-/-]
After breakfast, free shopping at Ben Thanh Market till transfer to airport for departure flight. The distance of Saigon Central – Tan Son Nhat Airport: 7 – 8 km is 30-minute transfer. End of our service!
PRICE ON REQUESTSERVICES INCLUSIONS:
- International flights & domestic flights
- Hotel accommodation with twin or double sharing rooms as hotel below or similar
- Standard meals as mentioned (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- 2D1N on sharing cruise in Ha Long Bay (Private Cabin)
- Private transfer and transportation on tour
- Single entrance fees as in the itinerary
- Sightseeing with local experience English speaking guide
- Mineral water with 1 bottles of 500ml/ tour day/pax
- All international airport tax
- Travel insurance (Please make sure that you buy insurance for your clients before they travel overseas)
- Optional tours
- Visa arrangement & Visa stamp at the international gate
- Personal expenses: Tel, Fax, Mini Bar, Laundry, etc.
- Addition Meals, drink, and beverage, not mentioned in service inclusions.
- Compulsory TIPPING for local guide and van driver
- Suggested TIPPING for the bellboy, boat crew, sampan driver: depend on your budget.
- Other services not mentioned above
- What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses insect repellent.
- Special requests on food (diet, or vegetarian food) to be advised before departure.
- The itinerary may be subject to change due to the bad weather condition.
- National Independence Day: 1 Sep 2018 – 03 Sep 2018
- Peak Season depends on destinations
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation made within
- 3 days prior to departure date: 100% of land tour cost
- 7 days prior to departure date: 80% of land tour cost
- 8-14 days prior to departure date: 40% of land tour cost
- 15 or more days prior to departure date: 20% of land tour cost